Attn all PA C&Grs or NJ

i have a wonderful friend who is selling a

1999 Ford , Yellow/Custom Paint/Yellow, 56000 Miles

*Custom* Award winning, 35th Anniversary 1999 Ford mustang

A ford nationals winner out of 4,000 cars in its class. Best of show out of 20,000 other show cars.

Exterior: Lambo doors, custom $8,000.00 paint job, ground designs2000 black widow kit, cobra R wing, billit grill, clear tails,Piaa hyper white headlights, 18x9.5 tsw Heaven 7's, and tinted windows.

Interior: Audio, and Video- PS2, 2- t'vs (7" motorized in the front, 13"in the trunk), 155 decibal sound system (2- eclipse 15's in a custom made ported box '1" mdf', 2- phoenix gold ZX600 amps, and a Phoenix gold 15 Ferod cap, custom interior yellow/grey, white faced gauges, yellow and carbon fiber dash kit (very rare), and a numerous amount of interior dress-up.

Engine/performance: Flo-master dual 2's w/ off road X no cats and hollowed out headers, polished plenum, Jet chip, Venom computer, titanium piston and rings, 3.90 gears, Downs suspension and sways w/ Tokiko lower springs and struts, *Custom* 190 amp alternator w/ ot guage wire through-out vehicle, Accel racing sparks/coils/ and wires.

Neons- full underground kit, head/tail lights strobes, *custom* 8 changeable automatic reverse lights, 10 yellow mini's interior, strobes in engine, and light up ford over the chromed out engine. And many more!!!

Posted Image

Sorry, dude, but on a GM site, a riced up Mustang will go over about as well as a fart in a spacesuit.

Still much cooler than most of the rice on the streets of my town.

First off the craftsmanship is not horrible, actually it seems to be a pretty well assembled car. (from the small photo) The kid started out with something that will not be worthless in ten years unlike most of this Honda/Kia/Toyota/Mitsubishi rice.

hey i know it was a long shot, but im trying to help a friend out....

i personally think it was fairly decent i would rip out a lot if i were to buy it ie. neons, strobe lights, ps2, tvs, the wing, most of the ricey stuff, but i figured someone might know someone who might want one specially with us in the younger crowd

Hey screw it, if I'm buying the car for pennies on the dollar (rice is such a bad "un-investment") then I'd leave all that junk in it. Even the silly strobes and neons.. it they're already installed (so long as the wiring and such is prof. done) then why not have fun wiht it and get silly at the beach. I'd love to get silly and bolt up lamborghini doors on the Datsun. It's be a riot, I'm just not crazy enough to spend the time and money to do it.... but it's tempting since I'll be going to a Datsun meet & carshow in April. :ph34r: