Sign in to follow this  
Camino LS6

Miscellaneous Old rides

10 posts in this topic

capriceman    0

Nice J. Deer there. I sorry if this affends you but your house reminds me of the Amnitny ville horror or somthing like that.

Camino LS6    866

The John Deere and the house were rentals. The house was very cool though - part of it pre-dates the Revolution.

edit: Whoops! I was talking about the house with the John Deere, and all you can see is the springhouse. The other house I lived in 'til I was 6, then it was my Grandmother's and now my brother's. It is a Dutch colonial which the Amityville house may also have been.

Edited by Camino LS6

capriceman    0

I was more of a Allis-Chamlers (sp) guy riding feilds in an Old D-17 or somthing D-somthing it was old but It still fires up on the first try it now drags the bucket to make a quad path on our hunting land. top speed 19 down hill.

Edited by capriceman

capriceman    0

But some of those cars look like they were point A to Point B cars not show cars, Is that true? the first pic looks as if nothing in the back is in place.

Camino LS6    866

Each car has at least one good story attached to it. The Camaro was a resto project I never got to finish(RS/SS 350 70 1/2), the Granada wagon and the Capri were just cheap transpo, and the Scout was just a plow vehicle ( named Snowbeast).

ocnblu    733
Ah, don'tcha just love good ol' Pennsyltucky RUST HOLES? :AH-HA_wink:

Love the stripped out Camaro, the Ford Capri is kind of a cool car... ther's one in a local junkyard that seems to have been there longer than the bodystyle has been in existance.

The fairmont? Well... I'm not the biggest fan of the styling of that era of Ford but it's RWD and therefore has sleper potential. Lincoln 460? Yes Please! :)

Camino LS6    866

Love the stripped out Camaro, the Ford Capri is kind of a cool car... ther's one in a local junkyard that seems to have been there longer than the bodystyle has been in existance.

The fairmont? Well... I'm not the biggest fan of the styling of that era of Ford but it's RWD and therefore has sleper potential. Lincoln 460? Yes Please! :)

Actually, Ford re-named the car somwhere along the line and mine was badged as a Granada - go figure.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this