Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Mmmm... Mud

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since I can't seem to sell the damn thing, I've started riding it the past few days since the weather's been... well... not great, but not cold with temps around 60. It was a relieving experience since life has sucked for the past two months. I had fun. It was extremely muddy, though... the dirt roads were the muddiest I have ever seen them. The one was an absolute mud pit, but they were all mud pits. With practically bald tires, I slid all over the place, but it kept the amount of mud flinging down. So, I was surprised at all the muddier I got. Hmm... muddiest, muddier... are those even words? :P Anyways, I'll be getting it even more muddy today. Muahahaha... :D8)

Guest YellowJacket894

Think your ATV is a hard sell? Well, lets see you try selling mine for a month. The green bastard doesn't even run (locked carb among other mere frustrations) and we're still paying the loan...which means we don't have a title yet.

Good thing is, next year, we'll be able to pay it off. We only have over $880 dolars left on the loan. Hell, maybe we'll be able to get the title soon than I think.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

You've nailed the problem down to the last bloody detail.

The problem came shortly after a spark plug change, something that had to be frequently done with the piece of junk, and after that I felt a severe loss of power after a very brief test run. Knowing a dealer had to be consulted, I then shut the ATV off and parked it in the garage until I had to start it to load it up on ramp. And, guess what? It wouldn't start on the day I was going to load it up and take it to the dealer.

Bombardier should recall these stupid things and either supplement a full refund, a new ATV, or a new carb at the least. This just isn't right.

I hope you aren't riding it around naked this time...:AH-HA_wink:

Mud rubbed all over my skin... Mmmm... what a feeling! :lol:

But Croc, maybe Ryan thinks freckles are cute. :)

I hate Ryan. If he was gay, I'd love the hell out of him, though. :P^_^

Think your ATV is a hard sell? Well, lets see you try selling mine for a month. The green bastard doesn't even run (locked carb among other mere frustrations) and we're still paying the loan...which means we don't have a title yet.

A month? Try three f@#king months. Damn people... don't know a good ATV when they see one so they end up buying POS's like that damn TRX200 sitting in my yard. What a piece of $h!... It even has "Piece of $h!" written on it. Thanks, dad. :D

Anyways, I got it muddier, but not much so. The weather got semi cold and rainy, suddenly.

We had an original Honda Odyssey (does anyone remember those? It was basically a toy, not really useful for work) which we traded for Honda 3-wheelers, then we had two Big Reds. The 3 wheelers were fun as hell in mud and snow, but the 4 wheelers had their moments. I still think about getting one from time to time. I also want a small John Deere tractor, but what the hell would I do with it living in a development on the outskirts of town? You can take the boy off the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the boy, I guess.

Yes... three-wheelers are fun. I miss my old Suzuki 125. That thing wouldn't die until Esteban wrecked it into a tree. Hell, it still run perfectly even then! The rest of it was too messed up, though, and the throttle was stuck. :P

I need to get some pics of it... I think my uncle has it. Hmm...

Here's an old pic of it, I found, which I scanned with my scanner. :D That's my cousin on it, the one that currently has two sets of twins and a huge new ranch home at 22 y/o. And the one that wrecked the Firebird, as I shown you guys. :P I'm on my grandpa's Honda Fourtrax 300, in the white shirt with my brother. Don't laugh.

Posted Image

Guest YellowJacket894

A month? Try three f@#king months. Damn people... don't know a good ATV when they see one so they end up buying POS's like that damn TRX200 sitting in my yard. What a piece of $h!... It even has "Piece of $h!" written on it. Thanks, dad. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In this area, it would be an easy sell. Probably go in -- oh, just estimating -- maybe 1 and a half?

Of course, you could just trade the EX in on another car as a down payment...

Bald tires?

Just get a FWD ATV. That's the solution to all of life's traction-less challenges. :P

Okay I'm kidding. Obviously.

I need to get an ATV, but even more so I want that 1973 Wankel powered Snowmobile in the wand ad. :wub: THAT will help me pass the winter blues.