To the memberships of Cheers and Gears

I know I am not the most popular person around these here parts. I was. But I am not now. I can see by the way of some of you refer to me when I am elsewhere. And. Though I have found a new home over at the GMI there are times I really miss the fun and friendships I made on this side of the GM pond.

So to all, I apologize for all my ill will and unkind attitude towards you all. For those who felt hurt, bothered or offended by my actions I deeply apologize and hope you can forgive me. Maybe. Just maybe one day I will return and we can be one big happy family again.

You are all truly the best people I could ever hope to meet.

April Fools. You think I was serious? You guys. Are all so stupid. Immature little brats. You should be apologizing to me. Or at the very least sending me some medication I cannot get down here in the States. I am talking to you, you snowhumping Canucks. Josh told me forever ago he would drive over to Windsor and load his little queen machine up with scrips but he never did. Liar. But he is 2 hawt 2 hate as you children may say. So Ted!!!!!!!!!!! what is the deal with that !!!! anyway and Toni(are you a Tiger.......in bed?)Ciprininini. You send me some pills and i will return you some thrills in my MAXXY Bu.

And Crocy. I wrote another song for you my XXX-Class stud. A duet with my "home girl" Beyonce.

Ooooh boy it feels like it burns when I pee

Won't you come up here and check up on it, I'll call up a doctor on it

Think you gave me something on it, when you rubbed yourself up on it

Groped it, stopped it, popped it, locked it, I got VD tonight.

Edited by wpbharry

The only Maxxy thing on you Harry is your ego. Last time we were in bed I remember it being more like a Mini Cooper.

oh man... :pokeowned: enough said... haha

That song is pretty creative. A+ of ass-clown-ability. :)

Oh Harry... I get my prescriptions for free. I have good health insurance. All you have to do is ask... and I'll get you some and bring 'em down. I'll be sure to bring some friends. But that'll be all I'll do... *wink* ...just that, right? Nothing else, of course. Being 17 and all... And you never got any PMs from me, right? Of course you didn't. Those rumors are false, right? And we never met up on the 27th of Feb, right? Of course we never did. Stupid people with their stupid rumors, right? :unsure::P

Toni:

Harry is an equal opportunity asshole... we all get a turn in the spotlight.