Cheers or Jeers: 40,000 Mile 1979 Ford Fairmont Squire

4 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Clean and useful!
    • Jeers! A Thriftpower six that likely delivers neither thrift nor power.

1979 Ford Fairmont Wagon

Here is a very nice 79 Fairmont Squire Wagon with the Woody sides.

Check out my store for more great Unique and Classic Cars.

Look at the Autocheck Score.

Make sure and check out the Video below.

This car runs great. This car fires right up everytime without hesitation. It has the 3.3L 6cyl engine and automatic transmission. It drives down the road very nice and everything feels tight. This car is super clean under the hood and the under carriage is dry and car doesn't seem to leak anywhere. This car is a 1 Owner and the odometer reads 40K Original Miles and I believe it. Just by how clean the car is inside and out and how the car drives and handles. Inside and out the car is as like new as your gonna find.

This is a 1 Owner Car that only has 40K Original Miles

The exterior of this car is one that your not gonna see many like. It is a tan in color with the dark wood going down the sides. I think it's really cool looking because you just don't see them. The paint is in great shape on this car. The wood grain sides are in great shape and show almost no fading. The plastic on the trim around the wood grain is peeling in spots and coming off and there is a dent in the hood. Thats about the only thing I can say bad about it. All of the chrome looks great and shined up nice. The factory wheels are in excellent shape and have a very nice set of tires wrapped around them.

Options:

Automatic Transmission

3.3L 6cyl.

Power Windows

Factory A/C

Factory Radio w/ Cassette

The interior is just amazing in this car. It has Beautiful tan seats that I hate to say it but look like they were barely ever sat in. All the seats show almost no wear and there is not a rip or tear anywhere to be seen. The carpets are in great condition as well. The back seats lay completely flat so you have plenty of room to haul around anything that you need. Everything on the car works. It does have Power Windows, Leather, Factory Radio, and Factory A/C. Everything on this car just screams 1 Owner and Super Low Original Miles. You won't find another one quite like this.

This car is just a rare car that you won't find another one quite like. This is a great car that is probably gonna run forever with the miles that it has on it.

I took pictures of every detail of this car so you can get the full picture and know exactly what you are getting. If there is any other questions or any other pictures you would like please let us know.

34ac468380c88e890b1b70349d04ba0e62907cc7fa87378268dff993ad135f7e6g.jpg

14265814c63871c5d8c41f39d1fd8b35d06cf0d2792f9a5056c4bbff8b5efcaf6g.jpg

c7be71065c6e2923680a899a1ddf49c4b7cd5e6904cf8e723dae05b31f8e93856g.jpg

4cc54a6184d2bfcb6fdf7c5448f1b591e8a70590ae3030d816f00a87ef187e376g.jpg

Cheers simply for the fact it's in such good condition and could be turned into a real sleeper given the the face it's essentially a Mustang wagon and there is a wealth of aftermarket support for Fox bodies still.