bmw 135i

short spin....

handles really sweet.

7 speed auto, fairly responsive....still not a manual though. all in all, not really detracting from the drive much. the gimmicky nature of the shift lever is distracting though. Paddles make up for it.

Size of the car is nice for anyone who doesn't carry people. Seats were comfy. Interior simple, and tasteful. I'd go for a couple inches wider and some more rear leg room. Interior not plush but in the front enough room to be sorta comfy in the excellent seats.

Love the visibility out of the car. Partially this is due to the 2 door nature and lack of obtrusive pillars aplenty. Have to admit though.....the car did not feel bank vault. I would imagine the car does not lose much as a convertible in terms of strength.

Pretty fun car.......... I'da liked to have seen more power but that is the what the M is for. On a pass / fail grade I give it a pass......

Edited by regfootball

• 4 weeks later...

They are a neat little car, but still fal short of other, sportier cars dynamically.

I still find the GTI to be more fun and a nicer car than the 135....and it's a boat lad cheaper as well.