Real world project cars under ten thou...

http://www.cars-on-line.com/59666.html

52ford59666-1.jpg

A little over 19k, but also here in Ohio...

63buick56227-1.jpg

1963 Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera . COMPLETE PROJECT TEXAS CAR. Starting bid: US $3,000.00. Condition: Used: Mileage: 100,000 miles. Title: Clear. Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Blue Restoration project 1963 Buick Riviera This was a Texas car that we had shipped to us complete and has been garage stored since.

We Fixed the nose on the hood, primer and body work, dismantled trim and bumpers, but too many projects forces us to sell.

The interior is in awesome shape. Not baked or torn up. Chrome and parts are all there. Rockers solid, trunk pan solid, hood fixed and solid, door solid, wheel wells solid, around the windows are solid as well.

The bad. The quarters are solid (aside from some pin holing). fronts of fenders have pin holing, and the floor (at least from what I've seen) has about and 18 inch cut in it where a patch was going to be placed as well as some issues. floor IS intact however. And for an all original car this age in GREAT shape. Comes with full drive train as well. Original 401 motor REBUILT and ready to drop in.

Contact us. Ask for Noll or Lee.

Price - $ 3,000 Make Offer

Riviera is also here in Ohio, very solid, motor is rebuilt, and I've got a couple of guys who own body shops who owe me big favors...hmmm....

Right at 10K and right up my alley...

http://www.cars-on-line.com/59510.html

65ford59510-1.jpg

65ford59510-2.jpg

65ford59510-3.jpg

A code, factroy 4 speed...and Ivy green, my fav. color for the fastback Mustang....

I'd change the interior from green to black, through...

Way over ten grand, but way cool...I'd be tempted to leave it unrestored, almost...

http://www.legendary...y_GT350_Project

As is listed in the Shelby World Registry, this special GT-350 was shipped to Don Wagney Ford in Vandalia

Ohio

on

October 19, 19

with a total invoice price of $3,657.25 including freight and a new for ’66 optional rear seat. After a brief period of time with the initial purchaser, the fastback was purchased by a man who would ultimately be the caretaker of the car for the next 46 years. Seeing road use for a few years before going into long term storage, it was in the same storage area that the car remained until just recently when it was acquired by Legendary Motorcar Company. Remaining largely intact, with a little coaxing the 289 fired up and ran remarkably well. In addition to this, electrical components such as lights, wipers, heater blower, charging system even functioned as they should! Having been a little neglected for a few years, but being such a very special car, it is in need of and certainly warrants a complete restoration. It is an excellent foundation with great provenance to begin with. The car even comes with a copy of the original title with all stamped renewals dating back over 40 years!! With major milestones such as the 50thanniversary of Shelby American taking place, interest in

Shelby

products has only gotten stronger and this GT-350 is a true diamond in the rough and ready for the next chapter of this special history.

The transition from the 1965 Shelby GT-350’s to the 1966 Shelby GT-350’s involves a period of 252 cars stuck in the middle. Essentially providing the best of both worlds, the carry over cars as they are called feature the suspension components, integrated tach/oil gauges on the dash from the ’65 model cars with all the brilliant cosmetics of the ’66 including rear quarter windows and a functional back seat. They are a rare breed and quite sought after by collectors for these very reasons. Presented here is a very unique opportunity to acquire not just one of the 252 carry over cars, but one that has been with the same owner since 1966.

As is listed in the Shelby World Registry, this special GT-350 was shipped to Don Wagney Ford in Vandalia

Ohio

on

October 19, 19

with a total invoice price of $3,657.25 including freight and a new for ’66 optional rear seat. After a brief period of time with the initial purchaser, the fastback was purchased by a man who would ultimately be the caretaker of the car for the next 46 years. Seeing road use for a few years before going into long term storage, it was in the same storage area that the car remained until just recently when it was acquired by Legendary Motorcar Company. Remaining largely intact, with a little coaxing the 289 fired up and ran remarkably well. In addition to this, electrical components such as lights, wipers, heater blower, charging system even functioned as they should! Having been a little neglected for a few years, but being such a very special car, it is in need of and ce

rt

The transition from the 1965 Shelby GT-350’s to the 1966 Shelby GT-350’s involves a period of 252 cars stuck in the middle. Essentially providing the best of both worlds, the carry over cars as they are called feature the suspension components, integrated tach/oil gauges on the dash from the ’65 model cars with all the brilliant cosmetics of the ’66 including rear quarter windows and a functional back seat. They are a rare breed and quite sought after by collectors for these very reasons. Presented here is a very unique opportunity to acquire not just one of the 252 carry over cars, but one that has been with the same owner since 1966.

ainly warrants a complete restoration. It is an excellent foundation with great provenance to begin with. The car even comes with a copy of the original title with all stamped renewals dating back over 40 years!! With major milestones such as the 50thanniversary of Shelby American taking place, interest in

Shelby

products has only gotten stronger and this GT-350 is a true diamond in the rough and ready for the next chapter of this special history.

I can't transfer images of the Shelby, but wicked cool, check it out...

65pont53403-1.jpg

$10k and needing very little...

65pont53403-3.jpg

1965 Pontiac Grand Prix 2Dr

Pontiac Grand Prix 2Dr . This is a very rare very cool 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix factory 4 Spd. numbers matching 389 motor PS, PB, tach, flow master exhaust, bucket seat, center console, 15'' Ralley II wheels ( I do have a set of eight lug wheels that could go with the car for the right deal ) the paint is very nice both front & rear bumpers have been replated as well as the grills, white with parchment interior. The car was originally blue mist slate, it is somewhat of a work in progress / project as you can see in the pictures, I got the car out of AZ, it is a solid rust free body.

Liquidating other Pontiac GTOs 1964 to 1970 pictures on request.

Feel free to call or email with questions. It is a good solid car & body but does need some driver & passenger floor repair.

Price - $ 10,500 Open to all offers.

I love the 4 speed with the big body style Grand Prix...prob one of the fav. cars I've sen online in awhile...

Edited by A Horse With No Name