Paris Hilton to play Mother Teresa?

My money is on this being complete BS, but frankly if its true, it'll be AWESOME!

Linky

Paris Hilton to play Mother Teresa?

An Indian film director wants to cast Paris Hilton as the star of a new film about Mother Teresa.

Award-winning director T Rajeevnath told IANS: "My agents in California have contacted Paris Hilton."

The director said he was impressed when he heard the hotel heiress had refused to strip for Playboy magazine.

"Although there are several actresses willing to play the role of Mother Teresa, the most widely respected and loved person, the history of the actress who is finally chosen for the role would have to be analysed thoroughly before she is chosen," he added.

The English-language film will be mostly shot in West Bengal and overseas.

It is bull$hit. It's a publicity ploy.

But it would be hysterical, wouldn't it? Her acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize (real exerpt)

"I choose the poverty of our poor people. But I am grateful to receive (the Nobel) in the name of the hungry, the naked, the homeless, of the crippled, of the blind, of the lepers, of all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared-for throughout society, people that have become a burden to the society and are shunned by everyone."

Posted Image

The Paris version (full text):

"That's hot"

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Paris as MT...funny $h!...

The irony just kills me...the tall young leggy blonde rich bitch playing the short hunched-over old gray-haired impoverished do-gooder...

Edited by Croc

I wish Paris would play the role of some Christian Martyr

from the Roman era... like perhaps one of the people who

got eaten by lions & tigers in the Circus Maximus. <_<