Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks and Happy New Year to all who read this.  I have two pretty big changes right here at the beginning.  I start a new job tomorrow, much closer to home.  And then there's the new truck coming.  May we all have a good one this round. :cheers:

• Agree 1

Thanks and Happy New Year to all who read this.  I have two pretty big changes right here at the beginning.  I start a new job tomorrow, much closer to home.  And then there's the new truck coming.  May we all have a good one this round. :cheers:

I may have quite similar news this year on top of two other big news items!

• Agree 1

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you're able to have the time and persistence to complete and succeed at any sort of resolutions you have made. My resolutions are to be kinder to others and to enjoy life more. Do you all want to share your resolutions? I would love to hear them. :)

Happy New Year "2015", Cheers and Gears!  I hope to make 2015 a great year - seeing as how it's my 40th on this planet :smilewide:

My new year's resolutions are: (1) slow down and enjoy each day for what it offers; (2) take better care of my health and manage my weight; and (3) watch my frivolous spending - question every purchase with "do I need this?" and "will it be used right away?" before buying.

Happy New Year "2015", Cheers and Gears!  I hope to make 2015 a great year - seeing as how it's my 40th on this planet :smilewide:

My new year's resolutions are: (1) slow down and enjoy each day for what it offers; (2) take better care of my health and manage my weight; and (3) watch my frivolous spending - question every purchase with "do I need this?" and "will it be used right away?" before buying.

Years ago when I was struggling, I instituted a "Do I need this within the next 7 days?" rule for every purchase.  It helped a lot