#SundayCarHumor: The Parking Avenger

20150510091405.jpg?w=810&h=456

Happy Mother’s Day everyone! We hope you’re all either with your moms, on your way there or plan to give them a call shortly. Whatever you end up doing today though, don’t do what this lady does when her parking space is stolen but an apparently clueless or careless driver of a Honda Element.

See the full video here

Holy cow ... I kinda want to see the guy's reaction when he comes out & sees his Honda.....

Reminds me a bit of that scene from 'Fried Green Tomatoes' ... ha.

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Don't underestimate the things that I will do" __ Adele __ 'Rolling In The Deep'

:roflmao: That is awesome, yes not right but still he got what he had coming after taking her spot and clearly blowing off the old woman with a I am better than you attitude and keeps talking on his phone.

• Agree 1