Vehicle: Ford Escape (2013)

Name: Ford Escape (2013)

Date Added: 21 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

Owner: ccap41

Short Description: I bought her in Nvember with 34,000 miles on her. She is a Titanium with all the goodies except navigation. It still had the premium Sony sound system. Has the Pano sunroof, cool but unessesary if you ask me. It isn't fast by any means but the 2.0t keeps me entertained for the time being.

I don't plan to stick much money into it as it isn't much of a toy but cars are one of my passions so there are always things to do. So far I've tinted the windows 20% all the way around, got rid of the hideous amber colored parking lights with white LEDs, also replaced the OEM fog light bulbs with white bulbs to match the HIDs. I recently changed the puddle lights(lights under the mirrors that light up when you lock/unlock the doors) to a blue LED just for the heck of it to see how that looked.

View Vehicle

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings