My Current Vehicles

Thought I'd chime in on this forum... here's my current vehicles. A 2003 Z71 Avalanche. Absolutly love this thing. I pull a 22' enclosed trailer with it during winter and does great.

Posted Image

Here's my '68 Camaro. Bought it as a roller a summer ago. It's tore down right now and already rebuilt the front clip.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Remember the GMC Syclone? Had this one for 4 years, sold it 5 years ago this month to build a house.

Posted Image

Am hoping to finish it ASAP lol! Truthfully, it'll probably be 4-5 years. I hope it doesn't go over that but ya never know. This one is being built as a Pro Touring type project. Wilwood drilled and slotted 4 piston brakes at all 4 corners, Hotckis swaybar up front, reconfigured front control arm geometry, delrin/aluminum bushings. At this point I plan on a LS-X motor and possibley supercharger. That'll all depend on $$$ availability. Am just now starting body work, which it needs a lot of. Drivers side floor pan, both rear quarters and rear valance and trunk floor all need replaced. Just cut out the drivers floor last week. Would like to have the majority of the shell completed by the end of this year.

Here's another pic of the front clip/brakes

Posted Image

BuddyP, I gotta tell ya that I'm jealous that you owned a '91 Syclone. I'm a huge GMC fan (if you couldn't tell!) and the Syclone is one of my dream trucks I'm aspiring to own one day. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that GMC takes the Canyon further in memory of the Syclone (I know it will never happen, but I can dream can't I?). How'd you like it?

Roger, until you've been in a Syclone you've never been in such a monster of a stoplight to stoplight vehicle! One foot on the brake, other on the gas, boost it up and let off the brake and you get slingshotted into the horizon! Other vehicles could run it down in the 1/4 but nothing on the roads will beat these out of the hole. Had 28500 miles on it when I bought it and 33000 when I sold it 4 years later. Fun to drive and had respectable handling. You can still pick up a lower mile one in nice condition in the low $k-teens.

When you think of it, no domestic manufacturer has offered such a unique vehicle.

Edited by BuddyP