Cory's Car Spotting.

With all the cars I see on a daily basis, I figure it's worth putting into a collection (again). So, here's a short gallery of what I've seen in 2016. As the year is still young, I hope to continuously update this with new material. Also, just as a forewarning, not all of these are of the highest quality. When I'm out and about sometimes a quick shot is all I can capture. Some shots are... highly cropped and edited, but the cars are worth showing. Enjoy!

th_avantiiii.jpgth_triumphbike.jpgth_silversubsti.jpgth_lilredrx7.jpg

th_bmwi8.jpgth_oldtruckhorse.jpgth_randomwwcar.jpgth_shelbydaytonablue.jpg

th_blueduo.jpgth_syclonephoons.jpgth_Fiskerkarm.jpgth_corvettegransportc2.jpg

th_firebirdconvta.jpgth_fordgtviper.jpgth_viperrrrsss.jpgth_classicmilfordcar.jpg

th_classicporsche.jpgth_shelbygt350blstripe.jpgth_porsche914.jpgth_johnderrrrrr.jpg

Okay so that last one is a tractor... :P

Also, I wanted to share this photo with you guys. I just happened to stumble upon this photoshoot. 

photoshootspy.jpg

Here's a link to the shot Cadillac published from that shoot: Cadillac ATS-V and CTS-V Carbon Black Sport Package Image