Jump to content
Frisky Dingo

Finally, Some Pictures of My Rides

Recommended Posts

I know everyone has been trying to get me to post pictures of my GTI in the other thread, so here's a few for starters-

My old 2104 4Runner Trail Edition (picks suck, I will try to find better ones)

large_3843.jpeglarge_3840.jpeglarge_3824.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice it will serve you well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

 

That is my old one.

 

 

 

Here's my GTI-

large.20160922_185338.jpglarge_gti.jpg

Very nice, it is a clean looking nice machine.

Ever thought of having the rims Black Chromed? that would go really nice with the rest of the package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dfelt said:

Very nice, it is a clean looking nice machine.

Ever thought of having the rims Black Chromed? that would go really nice with the rest of the package.

 

After I get it lowered, different wheels are next on the list. I may do a digital camo pattern on them with plastidip to make it through the winter, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

 

After I get it lowered, different wheels are next on the list. I may do a digital camo pattern on them with plastidip to make it through the winter, though.

Here are some nice rims that would look good on it.

Black Chrome 

18-inch-Genuine-VW-GOLF-GTI-MARK-VI.jpg

VW-Passat-19-inch-Black-Chrome.jpg

Black with Red accent

VW-GTI-Dark-Edition-by-ABT-20-inch-black-alloys.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the ABT (bottom) wheels, but they are too expensive. But those and the top ones (OEM 'Detroits' from an Mk6) are gloss black. The middle ones are Audi RS5 reps, and they are black chrome. I like black chrome in general, but I don't they'd work well with my car. I am heavily considering the Audi reps in satin black with red trim, though.

 

182598094_18quot-rs3-style-matte-black-m

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At some point we need to have a long discussion about GTI ownership.  Along with the Focus ST, WRX, SI civic it is a top contender for my next car.  I really like yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

At some point we need to have a long discussion about GTI ownership.  Along with the Focus ST, WRX, SI civic it is a top contender for my next car.  I really like yours!

 

Thanks! And any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

×