Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandon Lutz

1/12th Scale Corvettes!

5 posts in this topic

Got this email yesterday from www.diecastmuscle.com

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/html/draft0817.html <--- Link to their message the short and sweet of it down below in my own words.

Available now from Diecast muscle are 1:12th scale 2006 Corvettes and for the first time ever Franklin Mint has entered the 1:18th scale market with 2 new diecasts.

Both are 1970 1/2 Chevrolet Camaro's one coming in Daytona Yellow with Black stripes and the other in Hugger Orange with black stripes.

Got this email yesterday from www.diecastmuscle.com

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/html/draft0817.html <--- Link to their message the short and sweet of it down below in my own words.

Available now from Diecast muscle are 1:12th scale 2006 Corvettes and for the first time ever Franklin Mint has entered the 1:18th scale market with 2 new diecasts.

Both are  1970 1/2 Chevrolet Camaro's one coming in Daytona Yellow with Black stripes and the other in Hugger Orange with black stripes.

[post="565"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thanks Brandon for the info. I would like to collect some diecast like those from Franklin Mint. Who are the best diecast companies out there?

Personally, I prefer Lane Exact Detail (one of the few that hand makes their stuff in the good ole USA btw), then after them I like Auto Art because of their attention to detail, GMP, then Welly, and then Franklin Mint. Hotwheels occasionally comes out with a pretty good 1:18th scale car with quality. But my favorite out of all of them is Lane Exact Detail Series.

Hey thanks Brandon, I will look for Lane Exact Detail Series. Have you heard of Westcoast Diecast? Was reading about them in Diecast Magazine. What are your thoughts on them?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0