Can't edit posts.

Like the post above, I can't edit it.  But some of my posts I can edit.  I have two posts I made about 15 min apart one right after the other, can edit one but not the other..strange.

Testing this post for editing purposes.

Still able to edit for me.

This is all I see for you.

image.png

I am assuming I should not be able to edit your posts. LOL

@Robert Hall I moved around checking on many of my posts and still have editing capabilities. Have you checked back on posting new in say the Random channel? Otherwise @Drew Dowdell will have to comment on this.

1 hour ago, Robert Hall said:

I noticed it on those recent posts in the Random Thoughts channel...my Musk Slack related posts.  Was able to edit one earlier, can't edit now..

That is very weird, hopefully Drew can enlighten us.

@Robert Hall - You can still edit posts, but there is a time limit.  Your premium membership expired a little while back, but the system didn't drop you back to the standard membership level as it was supposed to. I manually bumped you back about two weeks ago.

You probably also saw the advertising return when that happened.

The different membership levels are here. https://www.cheersandgears.com/subscriptions/

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

Thanks...been busy lately and didn't realize my sub had lapsed...renewed for 3 years. 

I too totally forgot about this and just renewed too. 

• Thanks 1