Kia has launched the 2023 family of ICE, Hybrid and EVs in Seoul Korea along with concepts at the LA auto show. The Kia Niro is a move forward leading Kia to a more sustainable future.
The Niro was revealed as an all-new auto making sustainable mobility accessible for everyone.
- Refreshed exterior with wide rear pillar, simple lines and transformed tiger face
- Innovative interior features and sustainable materials
- Greenzone Drive Mode technology integrates sustainability into daily life
The Kia Niro was developed under the companies Opposites United Design philosophy and is strongly influenced from the 2019 Habaniro concept.
The Kia Niro will be available in HEV, PHEV and EV powertrains starting in 2023. More details at the following link:
The LA autoshow was the launch point for the 2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid CUV.
Kia released the following details about the all new 2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid.
Moving from the smallest CUV in its class to the largest in its class Kia has pointed out the following:
More details and images at the press release link:
Kia has the EV6 as their initial EV launch vehicle available in all states starting in 2023. With that Kia revealed their EV9 Concept, the second expected CUV in their EV lineup that is coming.
Seems more and more the future of interior is to be very open and spacious for end users.
It seems the future is also where the customer can auto configure their seats as needed for lifestyle needs be it tailgating to camping.
The Concept EV9 had the following released details:
- 194 inches in length, 81 inches wide, 70 inches in height and a 122-inch wheelbase
- 300-mile electric driving range
- Ultra-fast charging technology using 350 kW charging for quick replenish of energy
- Hood vent area is a solar panel allowing the auto to capture energy while maintaining the interior needs of the user
- Panoramic sky roof allowing for maximum natural light
- Inspired by water taking on the characteristics of serenity, calmness and wellbeing
- Sustainable Mobility as the EV9 embraces Kia's carbon neutrality goal
Kia Telluride was named to the Car and Drivers 10 best 2022 models. Kia has their 2023 lineup of cars and CUVs on display at LA showing the future of Kia.