Outlook Specs and Colors

Cocoa should be an Enclave-only color. I like Midnight Blue and Cream White.

Leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and audio controls should be standard and a power passenger seat should also be optional. I would like to see a keyless entry system available, too, but I know that is pushing it. The Enclave should definately have it, though.

Dual zone entertainment center as in monitors in the front seat headrests? Nice. Available xenon headlights? Nice. Standard safety features such as side airbags? Nice.

Leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and audio controls should be standard and a power passenger seat should also be optional.  I would like to see a keyless entry system available, too, but I know that is pushing it.  The Enclave should definately have it, though.

Agreed on the first (at least the cruise and audio controls), I believe a power pass seat will be optional, and you know keyless entry is standard on this. Remember, this isn't a very detailed spec sheet either.

White Diamond, Cream White, Gold Mist, Silver Pearl, and Ocean Mist seems mere shades apart. Whatever happened to Emerald/Jade Green? Adriatic Blue? That Amathyst whatever? Firemist Gold? Galaxy Silver? These color pallettes blow.

I think a power passenger seat would be optional, our old van had a power passenger seat. I agree the colors blow. I'm wondering if dual-zone entertainment means for both the second and third rows? However, if you get the skylight it seems like there might be a problem with putting NAV on the cieling.

The rest of the spec sheet seems pretty good. Voice-activated NAV is nice.

Guest Josh

Ocean Mist is the best........the rest of the colors? Wow.

Honestly....I think these cross over's are less attractive than Fords offerings.

I don't know why White Diamond is offered on Outlook-beautiful color, but for a luxury car (i.e. Buick, Cadillac), ditto possibly Red Jewel. Here's what I think would be better:

Black

Cream White (or Polar White, doesn't matter)

Cool Grey-67U (Silver Pearl)

Cosmic Quartz 14U

Coastal Grey 46U

Polar Blue 35U

Deep Blue 37U (ditch that Navy Blue on all vehicles!!!!)

Berry Red 63U

Golden Cashmere 15U

Bronzed Pewter 53U

Forest Green 38U

Ocean Mist 78U-still trying to figure out if its an Ice Blue like in the pictures or if its some Dark Slate Grey or such like on Malibu-its a very confusing color with many different swatches, it seems.

Not sure what else, but that sounds good for now I think.

Ford's current offering is the Freestyle. Surely you jest.

I think he means the upcoming Ford crossovers.

Instead of keyless entry, I should have said keyless start or something along those lines. That is pushing it, though, for a Saturn. On the other hand, the Enclave needs to have it.

I think he means the upcoming Ford crossovers.

Instead of keyless entry, I should have said keyless start or something along those lines.  That is pushing it, though, for a Saturn.  On the other hand, the Enclave needs to have it.

Not for where GM is taking Saturn though. If the Malibu has remote start, the Outlook surely should.