Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike The Canadian

Mod lists are getting ridiculous!

9 posts in this topic

Bah... beat that damn Sienna owner. Our Odyssey has a Pilot rear wiper, mud guards, wheel locks, and Bridgestone Turanza tires. Oh, yes.

Bah... beat that damn Sienna owner. Our Odyssey has a Pilot rear wiper, mud guards, wheel locks, and Bridgestone Turanza tires. Oh, yes.

[post="12531"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:blink: :lol:

Nothing compared to my car, it has morning fresh, k&n panel filter, the air intake stickers on the box (2 :o) and some other stickers on the windshield :lol: :rolleyes:

Lol, now I gotta go add some kick ass whipers :lol:

:lol: Well... I have a very real mod list. Uh-huh... that's right, bitches. AVS headlight covers, window ventshades, GAGT windshield sticker, K&N air filter with a sticker, DEI Viper security system, replacement fan with switch, Clarion DXZ845MP reciever, Visonic rear speakers, Sony front speakers, and a City Lights black light. :D Yeah.. take that! :P

Now, now the sienna is the perfect family race car. You know with it's model year 2004 300 hp rating, uh I mean model year 2006 125 hp rating. :D Edited by Dsuupr

oh yeah well i have a bug guard, window vent shades, a trailer hitch, a center consol, a six cd changer, and a spare tire oh yeah, i see what ya mean, i dont think that everything is a mod, like the kinda wax or buffer brand ya use thats bs

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0