Pontiac Solstice GXP Commercial

Guillermo: Hey Uncle Frank do you think that we are doing the GXP image justice.

Uncle Frank: Na! We get paid no matter that we come across as a bad Saterday nigh Live skit. Why should I care.

Too bad the Solstice and G6 Convert have no trunk space as the Trunk Monkeys are funnier. Trunkmonky.com.

This is where they should have shown the soltice in it's element carving up the roads in the mountains somewhere. I dought Jim Wangers would have tried to sell the GTO in the 60's with Ralp and Ed from the Honeymooners? I will see him in two weeks, I will ask what her thinks on this approch since he did almost all of Pontiace advertising in the 60's.

I hope these die a quick death before too many see them.

Fank and Guillermo would do more justice for a Aveo. One needs a sense of humor to buy one of them.

Edited by hyperv6

These are skits off of Jimmy Kimmel Live I'm pretty sure

170600[/snapback]

thank you. how many 1 1/5 minute commecials are there with the station logo tatooed in the corner of the screen no less. ya'll gotta lighten up a little bit.

i wouldve guessed kimmel or whatever just based on the abc logo.

i didnt think it was regis or whatever the hell else is on abc.

nonetheless i thought it was pretty funny. and besides any publicity is good publicity, so they say.

They are from the official launch date of the Solstice GXP. Back a few months ago. Many in the Solstice community liked them, and well...when you sell out two years worth of cars, and those enthusiasts still approve of those messages put out on Kimmel.....(who spelled it kimmbel or whatever?!?) when I guess you are doing something right.

Plus, lets not forget the fact that Pontiac is the fastest growing brand in several major markets across the United States.