Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

Jeep Compass

10 posts in this topic

These types of bodykits like here and on the Acura, instantly date a vehicle. It always looks '80s.

The back looks a little too similar to the Caliber I think. I also hate the Murano third window and Pathfinder rear door pull.

If they are going to do those types of door pulls like on the rear, I wish they would do the front as well, instead it's like two different vehicles.

If they are going to do those types of door pulls like on the rear, I wish they would do the front as well, instead it's like two different vehicles.

[post="13045"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think it's their attempt at trying to make it look like a coupe......because deep down, now matter how hard they try to deny it, young people still prefer coupes to 4-doors!

..yes, you are definitely right. They all try to blur the line between 2 and 4-doors, but at the end of the day, people really like 2-doors. They always look better and always have a sportier image. I can't wait for a 2-door suv again...always liked them. And I don't care that they are inconvenient...I am willing to accept that...I'm not a taxi anyhow.

Yuck, that's just plane wrong. Leave this type of thing to Dodge. Does anyone else think it looks like it's photoshopped into those pics? There's no way it climbed up there in the second one with that ground clearance.

I like it in general, but there's that dagnabbed D-pillar off a Vibe, Murano, etc. etc. etc... why does everyone think that design is worth copying? It looks like it's a huge blind spot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0