Chevy Lambda on CNN?

mark_s_686

I was flipping throught channels and somehow ended up on CNN. I beleive it was a story about hybrids that was on. I wasn't really paying attention. At the end of the video clip, it showed what I guess was the Chevy Lambda. It looked like a toned down sequel with the Chevy grill. I have no idea why that would have been on there, but it was there. I'm not crazy, though I'm sure I'll get people telling me that I am. Haha. Ill keep watchign to see if the story repeats.

Edit: I was originally thinking it was the SUV, but maybe it was the minivan?

Edited by mark_s_686

I'll try to describe what I saw in more detail. Like I said, I looked very much like the Sequel. It had a Chevy crossbar grill like we've been seeing on the newer chevys (Tahoe, Uplander, not Silverado). I think i remember the two big intakes below the headlights being not connected to the lights like on the Sequel. They were farther down, but still there. And, the side was toned down but still had the same look. Sorry for no pics. Yes I know, this thread is useless without them. I'm just hoping someone else may have caught it and could describe it in more detail. I know GM sometimes changes their concepts after shows sometimes, so I guess its also possible that they put a Chevy front end on the Sequel concept for whatever reason. As I said, I only caught a glimpse, but I know it was a Chevy that has not been seen on the net anywhere. Whether its a new minivan, SUV or "Chevrolet Sequel", I don't know.

Edited by mark_s_686

I think T2X was to be the Sub-Theta based model (GMT161 according to Hogans Heroes some time back), which according to AutoWeek has been cancelled, unfortunately.