Happiness isn't

- Finding out that the bodyshop that was supposed to paint your truck has gone out of business.

-Having to have said truck towed home on short notice before the shop's landlord has it removed.

-Seeing all the damage done to the truck from sitting outside so long.

-Finding out that some of your new parts are missing along with all of the hardware to re-assemble the truck.

- Not being able to get the shop owner on the phone.

I don't need this crap right now! :censored::hissyfit::banghead::angry::censored::censored::censored:

Holy $hit that's NOT cool. Sorry to hear that Camino. :(

thats messed up you better start fileing for a law suit or somthing.

But what isnt happiness is leaving soon for work staying at that job till 500 and start the other job a 600 and who knows when i get home. then repeat for the rest of the week.

Damn, Camino.

What kind of truck is it?

202782[/snapback]

It's an '88 Chevy Crew cab 4x4 ('87 bodystyle) that I've been restoring for years. It has a brand new (2 miles) gm engine and I've had the frame sand blasted and painted. Then it went to the bodyshop and sat for over 2 years. :banghead:

I post some pics eventually.

Holy christ, dude, the question is not only how could THEY keep that thing setting out that long but how could YOU let it set out that long? didnt you check on it or something? Come on, man your life cant be that busy.

Oh yeah, I'd totally get a lawyer for that crap, no way in the world would i let anyone do me like that.

Yikes, Camino ... very sorry :(.

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Who do you think you’re talkin’ to?" ... Lee Roy Parnell ... 'What Kind Of Fool Do You Think I Am?'