Revolution for Safety

rkmdogs

Everybody touts automotive safety, and laments driver incompetence as a fact

of life in the USA; mainly because the theme idea is that everybody has a right

to a drivers license, and access to all the roads in the USA---- Freedom to travel,

right?

Well, what if we started to say, O.K., you can drive--- somewhere--- if you qualify!

Instead of the drivers license that we all can get basically by fogging a mirror,

what if you had to demonstrate your ability to handle a vehicle competently in

several emergency reaction situations, and were graded on how well you

avoided an accident? This would include performance handling as well.

Then, this score value was placed in a bar code on your drivers license. In order

to operate any car, you would have to place your drivers license in a reader in

the vehicle, which would read your proficiency level, and only then then allow you to start the engine, or restrict the performance potential to the drivers capability rating. If you were qualified to handle the performance potential of

that vehicle you would have no restrictions imposed by the cars computer! The license would stay in the holder as long as you were operating that car, and when you removed it, it would shut the car down. If you left the drivers seat, without removing the card, the vehicle would shut down and could not be restarted until a different card was presented. There could be a timed emergency override, in case of a need for departure, say from a car-jacking.

Also, part of the bar-code would light a display in your window, so that observers, the police would know you were qualified to operate a vehicle with a specific

performance level.

Along with this, the lanes on a highway with 4 or more lanes would have an imbedded reader and would be graded with increasing speed limits, that could read your performance quotient, and if you tried to change lanes to a higher speed one than one that you were qualified for, an alarm signal would go off,

both visually and audibly, inside and out, that you were exceeding your tested

driving capabilities. Penalties could then ensue, either by tickets, or restricting

the vehicle performance via an override code sent to the on-board computer.

This would prevent little-old-ladies from driving 500hp behemoths, unless they could show that they knew how to handle them, or a blocker code, like a limp-home mode would only allow them a percentage of that vehicles potential. The same with inexperienced teen-agers, until they could demonstrate thru the testing that they had the know-how and ability to respond to emergency road situations. The proficiency testing read-outs on the licenses could be changed by re-testing after having shown some form of driver education tailored to the tasks.

Drunk drivers could be prevented from operating a car by having a code entered onto their license with court-ordered restrictions. This would prevent their ability to start any car, but would not prevent their spouse from using the vehicle, since it would require a different license.

Service facilities could be issued special code cards, but these would prevent parking lot speed jockeys from laying down strips with your high-performance ride.

Now this would all take time, in vehicle design and smart electronics, plus some

roadway work to install readers and transmitters, and some legislation cooperation, but if it was pursued with conviction, could be done in 2 decades, nationwide!

Congress would have to get on the ball, and write some real legislation, without

the usual loopholes. States would have to get on board also.

Then we could enjoy a really fast, graded highway transportation system, and

have a real system of highway safety.--- and enjoy your ride as was intended.

Who needs autobahns?

:pbjtime:

Edited by rkmdogs

Aldous Huxley would be proud. That is a really way out idea. Too far ahead of its time. I had a friend who thought of something similar to this only it involved the use of magnets. Hes since been comitted...sad really. Poor guy thought he was a glass of orange juice. No, thats true. He would flip out if you got too close to him because he thought you might tip him over and he would spill. Very unfortunate...It was a really good idea though

But I digress. I

dont think theyre able to do things like that. Not quite yet, anyway.

Edited by Mr.Krinkle

Interesting idea, worthy of further debate IMO, tho of course there are loopholes in the above proposed (using other's licenses, counterfit bar codes), potential problems that could be eliminated with some sort of fingerprint ID system. Another loophole is pre-system vehicles.

At the rate that cars are increasingly doing the driving for you, in 20 year's time this proposal will be completely unneccesary.

Aldous Huxley would be proud.  That is a really way out idea.  Too far ahead of its time.  I had a friend who thought of something similar to this only it involved the use of magnets.  Hes since been comitted...sad really.  Poor guy thought he was a glass of orange juice.  No, thats true.  He would flip out if you got too close to him because he thought you might tip him over and he would spill.  Very unfortunate...It was a really good idea though

But I digress.  I

dont think theyre able to do things like that.  Not quite yet, anyway.

223659[/snapback]

Besides your very feeble attempt at humor, you really need to get up-to-date.

If you would like to learn what current technology is capable of achieving, read the latest issue of Popular Mechanics, Jan.2007 issue. Look at Tech Watch, p.30, 1st 3 paragraphs; and p.46- Vehicle Infrastructure Integration.

These will give you a small clue of what is capable---- now!

:AH-HA_wink:

Besides your very feeble attempt at humor, you really need to get up-to-date.

If you would like to learn what current technology is capable of achieving, read the latest issue of Popular Mechanics, Jan.2007 issue. Look at Tech Watch, p.30, 1st 3 paragraphs; and p.46- Vehicle Infrastructure Integration.

These will give you a small clue of what is capable---- now!

:AH-HA_wink:

224817[/snapback]

Do you know who Aldous Huxley is and why I mention it? How about 1984?

Thats actually a mostly true story. Not an attempt at humor as it was sad...This is a good idea in theory. But practical or even possible, beats me.

Popular Mechanics had an issue with the flying car recently. They said not to expect it anytime soon.

They can cloak cars to make them seem invisible, too. Dont be calling PepBoys and ask for it yet though. Its a fantastical notion...

Just an idea of the sickness:

...These programs seem to be specifically designed to give select groups the power to undermine and torment the lives of any individual they deem as "undesirable" "Unchristian or Judeo/Christian" and "unusual". These programs have been promoted to a "Loose Cannon" status and are being given free reign to silence the truth and potentially get rid of anyone standing in the way of the current administration. They are using equipment which is normally Government Issue by it's nature which is probably purchased off of some type of "Black Market." Sub-Dermal "Wire" implants are being performed on US Civilians where after being drugged they are implanted with a small wire device under the skin near the area of the ear. This device operates off of a microwave broadcast technology and cannot be deactivated or turned off by the host recipient. You have probably been harassed by telemarketers-well get ready for a whole new level of torment. There is also another device which can control a host individual or wipe their memory clean so you wont even be able to remember what is happening to you.

As if this was not bad enough, these groups are taking on a more sinister position on issues by using the wire device to keep people awake to the point of exhaustion. Harassment's which can last for years at a time. Harassing them with unhealthy broadcasts of unnatural frequency strength which can force someone to hurt themselves or someone else. Driving innocent people to the point of madness with these devices who sadly or unfortunately may not remember what has happened to them because their memories have been erased or augmented by another component which has even more frightening applications.

A "Needle" or "Pin" chip is a small electrical device which is composed of two chemical components encased in a synthetic housing which when combined with the BTU Body heat of the living host result in an electrochemical power supply. The device is inserted into a small hole drilled into the skull near the back of the head and is virtually undetectable by nature. This area controls thoughts of movement and reasoning. The device once again operates off of a Microwave Broadcast Transmission Frequency and is virtually undetectable by most CATT Scans and X-Rays. The device is capable of overpowering the brains natural synaptic electrical firing pattern which can overpower the natural memory and consciousness of the host, as well as augment the memory of an individual. Quite literally these people have developed a technology where a host recipient of these devices can be literally "Forced" to commit acts against their wills. The combination of these devices and their respective applications have one singular end result= ELECTRONICALLY ENGINEERED SLAVERY AND MURDER. I myself was a victim of this implantation process while on a camping trip to the mountains in 1994 where after being drugged by two individuals I was implanted with these devices against my will while on a spiritual retreat. This operation took place in the back of an RV totally against my will and I have since that time been harassed and controlled against my will for extended periods of time. The most recent occurrence of which has lasted over four years-constantly every day and at one point almost caused me to take my own life.

My basic human rights have been totally violated by these people and I am being attacked

Now you tell me...

Do you know who Aldous Huxley is and why I mention it?  How about 1984?

Thats actually a mostly true story.  Not an attempt at humor as it was sad...This is a good idea in theory.  But practical or even possible, beats me.

Popular Mechanics had an issue with the flying car recently.  They said not to expect it anytime soon.

They can cloak cars to make them seem invisible, too.  Dont be calling PepBoys and ask for it yet though.  Its a fantastical notion...

Just an idea of the sickness:

...These programs seem to be specifically designed to give select groups the power to undermine and torment the lives of any individual they deem as "undesirable" "Unchristian or Judeo/Christian" and "unusual".  These programs have been promoted to a "Loose Cannon" status and are being given free reign to silence the truth and potentially get rid of anyone standing in the way of the current administration.  They are using equipment which is normally Government Issue by it's nature which is probably purchased off of some type of "Black Market."  Sub-Dermal "Wire" implants are being performed on US Civilians where after being drugged they are implanted with a small wire device under the skin near the area of the ear.  This device operates off of a microwave broadcast technology and cannot be deactivated or turned off by the host recipient.  You have probably been harassed by telemarketers-well get ready for a whole new level of torment.  There is also another device which can control a host individual or wipe their memory clean so you wont even be able to remember what is happening to you.

As if this was not bad enough, these groups are taking on a more sinister position on issues by using the wire device to keep people awake to the point of exhaustion.  Harassment's which can last for years at a time.  Harassing them with unhealthy broadcasts of unnatural frequency strength which can force someone to hurt themselves or someone else.  Driving innocent people to the point of madness with these devices who sadly or unfortunately may not remember what has happened to them because their memories have been erased or augmented by another component which has even more frightening applications.

A "Needle" or "Pin" chip is a small electrical device which is composed of two chemical components encased in a synthetic housing which when combined with the BTU Body heat of the living host result in an electrochemical power supply.  The device is inserted into a small hole drilled into the skull near the back of the head and is virtually undetectable by nature.  This area controls thoughts of movement and reasoning.  The device once again operates off of a Microwave Broadcast Transmission Frequency and is virtually undetectable by most CATT Scans and X-Rays.  The device is capable of overpowering the brains natural synaptic electrical firing pattern which can overpower the natural memory and consciousness of the host,  as well as augment the memory of an individual.  Quite literally these people have developed a technology where a host recipient of these devices can be literally "Forced" to commit acts against their wills.  The combination of these devices and their respective applications have one singular end result=  ELECTRONICALLY ENGINEERED SLAVERY AND MURDER.  I myself was a victim of this implantation process while on a camping trip to the mountains in 1994 where after being drugged by two individuals I was implanted with these devices against my will while on a spiritual retreat.  This operation took place in the back of an RV totally against my will and I have since that time been harassed and controlled against my will for extended periods of time.  The most recent occurrence of which has lasted over four years-constantly every day and at one point almost caused me to take my own life.

My basic human rights have been totally violated by these people and I am being attacked

Now you tell me...

224826[/snapback]

Did you take your medication today?

Call the nurse and maybe she'll give you another dose.

Did you take your medication today?

Call the nurse and maybe she'll give you another dose.

224834[/snapback]

Its from a case study but wooo ooo.. you are a crotchety one. You have a habit of focussing on the wrong parts of peoples comments. You probably think im paranoid now. How do you know im paranoid?

Did someone tell you that? Who told you I was paranoid?