Satty

OH MY.....

12 posts in this topic

And this is an '87 Blazer with a Civic front end, Integra dash and taillights that appear to be off of an RX300.
Posted Image
Posted Image Edited by Satty

I stil say that Blazer and Isuzu are much more worhtwile and interesting than any Civic or Integra based custom. The Blazer is kind of cool. You have to respect the time and devotion it takes to make something like that. I personally would rather start off wiht a '71 Nova or a '34 Ford if I was doing a radical custom but that's just me.

I stil say that Blazer and Isuzu are much more worhtwile and interesting than any Civic or Integra based custom.

The Blazer is kind of cool. You have to respect the time and devotion it takes to make something like that. I personally would rather start off wiht a '71 Nova or a '34 Ford if I was doing a radical custom but that's just me.

[post="17896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yet you end up with the same outcome as a riced-out Civic or Integra. In fact, its even dumber to do it with a Blazer or Rodeo because you've totally killed the point of them being SUVs.

Yes, its alot of work.
Yes, its alot of effort.
But you still have Frankenstein junk.

SOme people will never understand the fascination wiht a big towering SUV dropped down to a pavement scarping ride height and outfitted wiht 22" rims. I'm somewhere in the middle. Sometimes i notice a lowered dooly P/U or a tricked out S10 and I think cool! Oher times I think it's retarded.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor