Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToniCipriani

HHR Pics I took last time

7 posts in this topic

This car grows on me.perfect for a family of 4 and can be had with a stick I'm no minivan guy,i'll wait for the supercharged and then the fun will begin!!

i am really liking the new hhr even though it kinda looks like the pt cruiser i still think chevy has something with this, 100 times better than the pt cruiser, i think it is work in progress for chevy

Here's a couple of pics I took:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the HHR a lot. The rear seat is a little tight, but the whole package is pretty tidy.

i dont think any picture can do the hhr justice, they just dont photograph well. i always thought they were just ok until i saw one on the road and now i think they are pretty darn cool. if i was in the market for a midsize car i would def consider one of those just to be different and i think that will be a very good selling point for chevy

Do you know guys if it's selling well? My dealer had two, now they're gone. Seems hard to find one. It's a real looker.

It is too new to tell, but it is not going to flop IMHO. Those that dismiss it as a "PT look alike that will flop" are people who don't drive more than two in a car, and think every single vehcile should be a sports car.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0