Edmunds: Tahoe vs. Expedition

caddycruiser

Not the best or most thorough comparison, but still makes a lot of good points, with the Ford prevailing in the end:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drive...photopanel..1.*

I'll say it again, too. We have an '04 Suburban, and my mother is a GM SUV lover, but I've now seen and played with several '07 GMT-900's and a couple '07 Expeditions, and I'd choose the Expedition hands down. Much better sorted packaging, more realistic and not inflated pricing (still a bit of an issue with the GM's), more sophisticated and refined under the skin (with the Ford MUCH improved even over the previous model), and just a very well done package throughout. Still love a lot about the GM's, but if I had to live with one and write the check every month, it'd be for a Ford this time.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings