Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ehaase

Jurassic Park

5 posts in this topic

Thanks to these new power trains, the highway mileage on the Tahoe and Yukon rises to 26-27 miles per gallon, and that's for both two- and four-wheel-drive versions. The city mileage reduces the combined average fuel economy, but it still exceeds 20 miles per gallon.

That is awesome, if it's true!

Reading the title of the forbes article made me think this write-up would be a total GM bashing... On the contrary, it points out a lot of good things about the GMT 900's, and just notes that it's too bad that gas prices are rising.

I do think that Flint will give credit when credit is due and in the case of the new GMT900 SUVs credit should certainly be given. Over the last few years there has been a lot to bash at GM from a product perspective. The 900's hit the mark and I am thoroughly impressed with the fuel economy. Truely amazing! GM pulled rabbit out of their hat with this one. Great job! Furthermore, a lot of GM's new products coming up are some of the best vehicles that GM has ever introduced. I just wish they could hit the market sooner.

(Source Edmunds) what about the year or two away 3 valve engines?

or the new suspension style to help keep the low bed without a tall truck?

hopefully by 2007 everyone buys these vehicles, and 2008 hybrids are out and 2009 the new engine 3 valve thing is out (hopefully its pretty awesome efficency) and 2010 we get the new live suspension...

sounds like we've got a few good years for GM trucks...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room