I hate spring weather

I really hate spring weather. The high teperatures for the week so far have been

Monday 85

Tuesday 87

Wednesday 63

Thursday 55

Friday 51

Today it is currently 37 outside with a wind chill in the 20's. And what do you think I saw outside on my truck this morning when I got up.....well take a look and see

Posted Image

Posted Image

SNOW!! It was damn near 90 degrees earlier this week and now SNOW?! WTF??!!

Like I said I HATE spring weather.

I really hate spring weather. The high teperatures for the week so far have been

Monday 85

Tuesday 87

Wednesday 63

Thursday 55

Friday 51

Today it is currently 37 outside with a wind chill in the 20's. And what do you think I saw outside on my truck this morning when I got up.....well take a look and see

Posted Image

Posted Image

SNOW!! It was damn near 90 degrees earlier this week and now SNOW?! WTF??!!

Like I said I HATE spring weather.

Where in Virginia are you? I was in Cape Charles on the very tip of the Eastern Shore on the Delmarva Peninsula last week.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Crazy weather for months now here, waaay too cold for April this week with nights in the 20s and lots of wind.

Ticks me off.

*nods*

Me, too ... weather has NOT been kind the last few days or so.

Today, temps were colder than Christmas Day OR New Year's Day.

*shudders*

Go figure....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Don’t you knock on my door, I won’t be home anymore" ... Jennifer Warnes ... 'I Know A Heartache When I See One'

Miserable weather...Snowed this morning, and then melted in like an hour. It'll tickle 60* on Wednesday, then cool off again. Doug Hill in ABC 7 is forecasting that it will warm up just in time for me to go back to school on the 16th. Nice. <_<

LUXURY!

It was - 14 with the windchill yesterday! That is about 8 degrees on the F scale! About an hour north of Toronto got 8" of snow, one of my co-workers was saying. Toronto got only a dusting. I think one of the NAFTA agreements is that Buffalo/Rochester gets all of Southern Ontario's snow duty free!

Winter shifted a month for us. It was 45 degrees New Years Day, then winter hit with a vengeance mid-January and has been with us since. We had the coldest February in 10 years, apparently. But April is always kind of wierd. The Jet Stream doesn't know what it wants to do.

I remember Easter '98 it was 73 and gorgeous. We were at my aunt's farm and out with the horses. (hell, I'm starting to sound my my grandfather!) When I was young...............

LUXURY!

It was - 14 with the windchill yesterday! That is about 8 degrees on the F scale! About an hour north of Toronto got 8" of snow, one of my co-workers was saying. Toronto got only a dusting. I think one of the NAFTA agreements is that Buffalo/Rochester gets all of Southern Ontario's snow duty free!

Winter shifted a month for us. It was 45 degrees New Years Day, then winter hit with a vengeance mid-January and has been with us since. We had the coldest February in 10 years, apparently. But April is always kind of wierd. The Jet Stream doesn't know what it wants to do.

But this is Virginia, we are supposed to be in the 60's and 70's. You would have to go back a ways to find the last snowfall in April. Well it probably just means we will skip over the rest of spring and go right into the 90's and 100's in May. Typical

Well, spring weather allowed me to take a (quite) brisk 6Km walk this morning, so I think spring weather's been working for me. I do have to note that I'm accross the Atlantic from you guys, so the weather is quite different.

Oh and seeing your avatar I have to say: Metallica rules, baby!

According to local radio, this is the coldest Easter Sunday in 37 years!

Holy cow ... that's a long time! He he.

For us, it was the coldest Easter since 1996 ... not all that long ago.

Still ... we almost felt like telling people "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Easter" today.........

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com