Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

Oh Ninety-Eight, your long lost...

11 posts in this topic

My uncle bought a brand new Ninety EIght in 1991 in those colors, black and silver....I must say that was a sweet Olds, and a contributing factor in my love of Oldsmobiles. I've always wanted a black and silver Ninety Eight since then. It's great to see that sig again.

Well that was very nice!

Thank you. James B was the one who created it under my suggestion of what I wanted. Northstar found it.

My uncle bought a brand new Ninety Eight in 1991 in those colors, black and silver....I must say that was a sweet Olds, and a contributing factor in my love of Oldsmobiles. I've always wanted a black and silver Ninety Eight since then. It's great to see that sig again.

That Ninety Eight I saw in person in 1991 at a Oldsmobile dealership. It was the one along with a burgundy one with digital gauges that inspired me to buy one along with the fact I wanted one. I always liked those wheels too.

*grins*

Good to see your sig back, Ninety Eight :). He he ... I admit I missed it, too :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"You don't know what you got until it's gone" ... Chicago ... 'Hard Habit To Break'

*grins*

Good to see your sig back, Ninety Eight :). He he ... I admit I missed it, too :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"You don't know what you got until it's gone" ... Chicago ... 'Hard Habit To Break'

Thank you sir. I did not realized so many people missed it. It dates back to early days of Cheers and Gears.

Sweet Sig! :thumbsup:

Thank you too kind sir.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this