94 Firebird Finnally getting worked on

so this car has been sitting for more then 2 years... threw it in a shop that i felt was good for the job...

now finding out... at 102k miles... this is it's second rebuild... and hopefully the last... the owner of the shop said whoever did it last time, didnt fasten a lot of brakets and everything was done really sloppy...

perhaps thats why she always seemed like such a beast when i had her before... i would always woop my buddy's mod'd car with my 'stock' car

anywho...

the lt1 heads are damaged...

the crank is burnt...

sooo... what do we get in its place...

LT4 hotcam 383... :pokeowned: pushing mid-high 400 hp to the wheels...

tranny is getting rebuilt too... 3.73's in the rear i beleive... still gonna go over everything with him...

Note to self... do not race any 94 Firebirds in the So Cal area...

How about you show us some pics, so I know exactly which one not to mess with :)

lol... its the mystic teal formula... its a pretty good sleeper... but i'm in ft bliss texas with the army now... so you wont see me around...

but if you did... i'd probably go easy on you cause i'm not doing anything to my axel or my drive shaft yet... and i've heard those will snap with a little bit of hp