Trans Am Wash & Wax

• 3 weeks later...

HOT!

If the 4th gen. T/A WS6 had a p*$$y I'd marry it. :ph34r:

Yes it would, they probably built like 80 of them total, 93-02... (guessing)

Sorry for the thread hijack, Schuby!

The Ebay car is the last of only 20 1LE cars built in '99, the last year of the 1LE as an RPO. In 2000, there were no 1LEs built, then in '01 and '02 the 1LE was available only on Firehawks and Camaro SSs as an SLP-only option.

All 1LEs are rare.

Sorry for the thread hijack, Schuby!

The Ebay car is the last of only 20 1LE cars built in '99, the last year of the 1LE as an RPO. In 2000, there were no 1LEs built, then in '01 and '02 the 1LE was available only on Firehawks and Camaro SSs as an SLP-only option.

All 1LEs are rare.

I saw this car on Ebay too, it was the talk of the Fbody forum a little while ago.

That is one damn sharp car. Do a small burn-out for me and smoke some fag in a CRX or Supra for me!

I bought some new wheels recently that came with some tires with about 50% tread left, and a decent amount of dry rot. That means its time to find an empty road, roast those mofos and take a whole bunch of pics! I cant wait! :pbjtime: