STUPID STUPID TRUCKS!

I now officially hate commercial trucks. A few days ago we brought the sebring to Town and Country for a scratch repair on the rear bumper and the hood and for an estimate of the damage my mom caused to it a few weeks ago, and they gave us an 07 PT base for a loaner car. So we have been using, its quite fun to drive! Anyway, today I was driving down a main road and I saw this truck backing up into the opposite lane about 10 seconds up the road. So I noticed that everyone behind it stopped and was waiting because it had blocked all traffic comeing towards me. It was stopped so I thought that it wouldn't back up into on coming traffic...but ofcourse it decides to back up more into on coming traffic...so whos the first that would hit it...thats right! it was me. So all of a sudden I slow down quickly, check my mirrors and swerve into the right lane as to not hit the truck...while I was avoiding it, I decided to hold down my horn for a good 8 seconds to let them know what idiots they are. Jeez, imagine what would have happend if I had totaled a loaner car...or if I would be alive.

Truck drivers are fools.

i USE my horn. People tick me off. Also, I was on a u shaped driveway today waiting for my sister to come out o0f summer school and this idiot double parks, leaving barely any space for a car to get through...so I gave her the horn and sped off. I love the horn.

I find that the sun roof is what I use for my expressive hand gestures, but I use the horn to get their attention first. :smilewide:

Try living in downtown Toronto where Council has never met a 50 storey condo it didn't like. I am surrounded by construction sites. The side street where I have to exit and enter my garage is choked with cement mixers and dump trucks. They do acrobats in the middle of the street and sit idling at 6:30 in the morning - 6 days a week! Did I mention the dust?

My father used to be a trucker, but that was in a kinder, gentler time.

I find that the sun roof is what I use for my expressive hand gestures, but I use the horn to get their attention first. :smilewide:

I make good use of my horn as well. If I had a sunroof I would rig up a giant novelty finger to pop out when someone pissed me off.

Sunroofs are great, let me tell you. I've used it for that purpose more than a few times. :P

I make good use of my horn as well. If I had a sunroof I would rig up a giant novelty finger to pop out when someone pissed me off.

Be very careful, sirs. I used to be very careful with the use of my middle finger and horn, until about a year ago when a nutjob in a Hyundai chased me, lept from his car and caved the side of my car in with his foot. There are a lot of nut cases out there today, and many of them a stressed to hell with out over-crowded roads and highways. You never know when that idiot who cut you off has a tire iron under his seat - or a gun!