Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Delphi's shit officially hits the fan

Thanks to you people that buy foreign cars!! this even makes my state even more fu*ked up!! we dont need these 7000 lost jobs or somthing. in the 1920's people fled to michigan to get jobs in the auto industry. now the wellfare line is way to fu*kin long. now i guess you 65 or older poeple can go get your pention and Social Secerty from JAPAN! IM PISSED What will happen to XM Radio? Why Do you want ford and GM to go bankrupt! I tell you a story about another part supplier the provided door weather trim so GM gave them a contract and this small companies stock raised $75 dollars in one day and hasnt fallen yet this llittle company with probly had no more than 150 workers now has 1500 jobs for our detriot cumunity. those are the jobs that you will kill them profits go back to the community not another COUNTRY!! they can buy house and have a decent family and life. thats only one company think of how many other suppliers out there that strive off the American big three. Go ahead and call Me a RICE hater because I AM IM AN AMERICAN!!

Thanks to you people that buy foreign cars!! this even makes my state even more fu*ked up!!  we dont need these 7000 lost jobs or somthing. in the 1920's people fled to michigan to get jobs in the auto industry. now the wellfare line is way to fu*kin long. now i guess you 65 or older poeple can go get your pention and Social Secerty from JAPAN!

IM PISSED

What will happen to XM Radio?
Why Do you want ford and GM to go bankrupt!

I tell you a story about another part supplier the provided door weather trim so GM gave them a contract and this small companies stock raised $75 dollars in one day and hasnt fallen yet this llittle company with probly had no more than 150 workers now has 1500 jobs for our detriot cumunity. those are the jobs that you will kill them profits go back to the community not another COUNTRY!! they can buy house and have a decent family and life. thats only one company think of how many other suppliers out there that strive off the American big three.

Go ahead and call Me a RICE hater because I AM IM AN AMERICAN!!

[post="25606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Japan isn't solely to blame, you know.

Good ! I hope GM and Ford follow.

time to rock and roll, the big shock will be far more productive that the slow numming death.

To bad those CEO's will get that huge severance pay, Id rather see them get the bastille

[post="25569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

They, including the CEO and new CFO, are by and large the new crew who were hired to fix the mess after the old crew "faked it". Just like the line workers there's a good chance some of them will be out of work when this is all over, and it won't exactly look good on their resume's if they aren't there until the company starts making money again, yet for now Delphi needs them more than ever. I would do it for much less money, but then I'd probably have to fire everyone and sell it all to Toyota.

F*%K. WTF ever happened to quadrasteer? :angry:

Good ! I hope GM and Ford follow.

time to rock and roll, the big shock will be far more productive that the slow numming death.

To bad those CEO's will get that huge severance pay, Id rather see them get the bastille

[post="25569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I meant exactly what I said above. Just like it says. Lets rock and roll, lets dance. Let the shit hit the fan big time and the chips fall where they may. This way the pain will be felt equally across American and we will see point blank the effects of "freetrade" "global economy" then there will be real accountability, there will not be time to sweep the dirt under the rug and convince the American public that all this was in the interest of our children. :blink:

Its just not that complicated once one climbs up above the fog.

They, including the CEO and new CFO, are by and large the new crew who were hired to fix the mess after the old crew "faked it".

[post="25648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I understand, I guess, but increasing severance pay during a financial crisis ? Just what is Chapter 11 anyhow :unsure: I know its a tool. As far as Im concerned if you cant meet you financial obligations you should be ....... well how about reposessed or shut down, books, moneys and assetts froze and held ? lock the door, shut off the lights, done, gone, finished, over, outta here, better luck next time, dont let the door hit you in the ass, later for you, we'll do lunch, give me a call.

I no. another thing that they messed up that we had was eclectronics. my first computer was made in California. now my last 3 comps have been from japan there is lost jobs. what else TV's unlees it is form the 70's your tv isnt american. even anything that is Cast iron is not american. its just they take a lot of good paying jobs all we have left is burger fliping a grease monky or cubical life. also another problem is politics maye next election wont have two of the most worst ever canidates. i didnt even vote cause i didnt want either of there stupid as$es! do you agree!