Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brougham-Holiday

Another car

12 posts in this topic

I just got another car, its a silver 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5 V6 with 80,000 miles. Drove a couple of Auroras and this one seems the best in terms of condition. I was shocked at how well the 3.5 pulls the car around, and the interior is a very nice black leather. Tomarrow I have to go pick it up and get it registered, I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! :pbjtime:

Congrats on the Aurora purchase! :thumbsup: Please post pictures and more details about the car ASAP.

Cool, enjoy! :)

If I had two cars fom the '80s and one from the '90s then my

next purchase would be from the 1950s if not pre-war.

If I had two cars fom the '80s and one from the '90s then my

next purchase would be from the 1950s if not pre-war.

Agreed. I defintely need to some day stop being just a spectator at the local "Vintage Era Days" (pre-WWII only) car & truck show.

Nice choice. The secong-gen Aurora is a better car than many of GM's current offerings.

For you, that's a good thing. :)

Oooooh an Antares, er, Aurora owner! :D

A beautiful choice. I don't even need to see pictures to tell you that. :thumbsup:

I just got another car, its a silver 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5 V6 with 80,000 miles. Drove a couple of Auroras and this one seems the best in terms of condition. I was shocked at how well the 3.5 pulls the car around, and the interior is a very nice black leather. Tomarrow I have to go pick it up and get it registered, I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! :pbjtime:

Congrats to you and your new vehicle. Congrats to you staying loyal to Oldsmobile. I hope to see photos soon. My co worker as a Aurora 3.5. I helped her buy her car. She has been very happy with the choice. I think you will be too.

I like that generation, but I love the previous generation. The one Fly owns. I saw an absolutely beautiful one in front of me today, coming back from the doctor for my arm.

Congrats on the beautiful car! IMO the Aurora, especially 2nd gen is still one of the best midsize cars GM has built to date.

Thanks all! I got the car today and it is great! I should have pictures soon! It was a long process finding the right Aurora, I drove some, and this was the best of them. I drove a black one a few days before this one and it was a mess.

Congrats on the Aurora. It's still one of my favorite cars. The V6 doesn't give up much performance over the V8 because of the lighter weight, and I'd venture to guess that it would be more reliable too.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room