Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOS2006

Lexus is Very Cheap...

7 posts in this topic

..although the sticker says otherwise.

This was one of the small compartments inside the $37,387 ES350 I was in earlier:

I don't have one damn feature in my $18,700 Cobalt made that cheap. I honestly thought I was going to break that button; it looked like it was made by a sweatshop in Japan and had cheaper quality than a Fisher Price toy.

Also, I don't see the hype over Lexus vehicles because I was inside an ES, IS, LS, and GS and all of them were pretty damn cheap for a luxury vehicle. Some of them had loose gloveboxes and others had much more hard plastic than any current Cadillac I've been in, and the Americans get ragged on very hard for that stuff. I just don't get it!

-END RANT-

Well, if it makes you feel better...

I was at a Toyota dealership with a classmate a few years ago when she was shopping for a car.

I was messing around with stuff inside an Echo, and when I opened the glovebox, it fell in my hand.

Needless to say, the next day she bought a Focus.....

The ES350 is a piece of crap. Faux luxury for faux people - realtors, blue hairs, ugly professional women. It ceased being tasteful in 2001.

The ES350 is a piece of crap. Faux luxury for faux people - realtors, blue hairs, ugly professional women. It ceased being tasteful in 2001.

Agreed. The new ones look like an Aurora or something! :puke:

(runs and hides)

Ha. Whateva...

The second-gen Aurora worlds more attractive and cohesive than the chunky, odd-proportioned ES350.

There seems to be a high proportion of ES350 drivers with bad facelifts around here. It's pretty frightening. :yikes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room