Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dsuupr

Great Autoline Detroit on toyota & new accord

4 posts in this topic

The latest version of Autoline Detroit makes me think that the press is starting to get the idea that the foreign cars aren't so hot. Comments on the new accord include, loud & buzy. toyota isn't given much for positive comments on their current state. It was even noted that a few years ago the head of toyota bowed and appologized to Heads of State in Japan only to have the years following have toyota continue to produce poor quality products.

http://www.autolinedetroit.tv/

Yes, there are some issues at Toyota. I liked what one article stated: Toyota is in every segment. What room do they have to grow? They wanted to be GM and be bigger than GM. They now have big company problems. The other odd thing is all those executives jumping ship.

You were right about what they said about Honda too.

Who finally took the blinders off?

GM people cannot start gloating yet.. The battle is far from over. Stying and product must be backed up with quality. It has to be shown.

The New Accord is nice...but it doesn't seem quite as good as I expected....which surprised me....

GM is getting the chance to catch up....now is the time to make the right moves.... :yes:

I think its funny the execs are jumping ship to American car companies. Could it be that they were just using Toyota to take what they learned and then go to American car companies and apply what worked at Toyota?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room