This is why, after 15 years, I still think my wife is HOT

So I get a call from my wife yesterday. She says, "You shouldn't leave me home alone unsupervised". With that my mind wonders thinking maybe she caught the house on fire, broke something, etc. I then ask her why, She says that while looking at the vehicles for sale from the State of Oregon she saw a 2000 Camaro Z28 with an LS1 for sale that used to be a police vehicle. It only had 15 minutes left until the end of the auction and she couldn't get ahold of me so . . . as you could have guessed she bought it. At $3750, it was a steal. It didn't make me mad, it made me want her to full fill her duties as a wife. :AH-HA_wink:

You can check it out the car at; 2000 Camaro Z28

Edited by Dsuupr

Man, I was expecting a photo of a hottie like PCS's wife (not that I don't appreciate the car or the acumen in buying it).

A wife of noble character who can find?

She is worth far more than rubies.

Her husband has full confidence in her

and lacks nothing of value.

She brings him good, not harm,

all the days of her life.

…………………………………………………………………

She sees that her trading is profitable, …

……………………………………………………………………

Her children arise and call her blessed;

her husband also, and he praises her:

"Many women do noble things,

but you surpass them all."

………………………………………………………………………

Give her the reward she has earned,

and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

PR 31:10–31 (abr.)

Man, I was expecting a photo of a hottie like PCS's wife (not that I don't appreciate the car or the acumen in buying it).

My wife will apreciate the fact that you think she is a hottie when I tell her. She married me when she was 17 and in her 1st year of college, we have been married now for 18 years. I'm sure she will get a little ego boost from your comment, but she is a teacher and I'm sure that's what keeps her looking and feeling young. My question is, where were teachers like that when I went to school? :AH-HA_wink:

My wife will apreciate the fact that you think she is a hottie when I tell her. She married me when she was 17 and in her 1st year of college, we have been married now for 18 years. I'm sure she will get a little ego boost from your comment, but she is a teacher and I'm sure that's what keeps her looking and feeling young. My question is, where were teachers like that when I went to school? :AH-HA_wink:

Probably ran away when they heard you were going to join the school. :smilewide:

I never have had experienced a drought of beautiful teachers, when I went to school.

Probably ran away when they heard you were going to join the school. :smilewide:

I never have had experienced a drought of beautiful teachers, when I went to school.

I was always a good kid in German schools, in the US that was a horse of another color, to the point where my father stuck my butt in a Italian Catholic school to straighten me out. That did wonders for me, I skipped two grades in high school and graduated at 16. I entered college soon after, by 20 I had married a future beautiful teacher. All in all, I'd say the teachers liked me, especially the one I married. :AH-HA_wink:

18 years? good for you man... im 17 now, going out with my girlfriend for a year already and im hoping something like that works out for us :pbjtime: