Roach III is now a part of our home

This past weekend my wife found a 1994 Chevrolet Caprice with the 9C1 pkg for sale. It has 133k miles and in fairly decent condition. At only $2,000 we couldn't pass it up.

The new one is equipped just like the old but has tinted windows and working AC to make our daughters willing to drive in it. Oh yeah, and it's missing the cage and bars on the windows.

Any ideas on what I can do to this one? For those that don't know; we've done the following to the previous ones;

1. Put 1 gallon of water for 10 gallons of fuel (Roach I only)

2. Jumped both of them multiple times

3. Leveled gravel (Roach I)

4. Jumped on the hood, roof & trunk (frequently)

5. Pushed other cars

6. Rallied to the point of almost taking out a couple of trees

7. Put the car in reverse at highway speeds

8. Floored the car in reverse only to put it in drive once it started to move (Roach I)

9. Take of plug wires for a week at a time (Roach I)

10. Darn near totaled a civic. With little damage to Roach I. (Wife driving)

11. Ram into poles at speed

12. Drove over the speed limit (way over) to get others to move out of my way on the highway (they thought I was a cop)

13. Ignore oil changes (Roach I)

14. Driven past the 390K mile mark on Roach I, 200k mark on Roach II (same engine, trans, etc)

For the record, I was VERY rough on Roach I because I wanted to get rid of it. I was semi careful, as Roaches go, with Roach II. I do want to "take care of" Roach III, but . . .

**Pictures to come after "Peak" season.

Edited by Dsuupr

Your efforts to rid the world of Caprices are futile. Give up now while you still have a chance. :nono: :AH-HA_wink:

I just wanted the first one to go to another home. Once I realized how strong the cars are I knew I could abuse the second one without worry.

I've already started to be more careful with the new one (actually willing to spend the money on an oil change).