Sign in to follow this  
Guest YellowJacket894

I Need A Quick Favor

7 posts in this topic

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

To make it simple, I got an iPod Touch for Christmas and I suppose I have to update my iTunes for it to properly work with my computer. And by updating, I guess that means I have to f@#king re-download iTunes for the second time. Now, I have dial-up and downloading a file that is 51.8MB is not something you want to attempt on such a connection. However, I had no choice, so I did, and I got everything half-way done when my connection took a huge $h! and f@#ked the whole download up. None of my progress had saved, so, yeah, I want to f@#king choke Steve Jobs right now and piss down his scrawny f@#king neck for not bundling the goddamned iPod with iTunes on a disc.

If someone whose internet connection isn't so mentally retarded (READ: BROADBAND or at least DSL) would download iTunes for me and mail it to me on a disc, I will happily reimburse you for shipping costs and what have you. Or if you can suggest other ways for me to get it (like a nice compressed .zip file), that will work just as well.

Thanks. :)

Edited by YellowJacket894

I like my old Rio that works with windows media files. I wonder if you could get a disk from Apple if you contacted them?

FAPTurbo    1,040

Ok, you're going to not like hearing this, but maybe consider downloading another program called a 'download manager' .

http://www.download.com/FlashGet/3000-2071...tml?tag=lst-6-3

The one above is pretty good, and if you read the description, you'll see that it'll likely help your situation. It's also free.

Chris_Doane    29
The above is the sole reason why I don't really want an Ipod.

Well now I have to return your Christmas gift. I wonder if they take iPods back that have "Bitch, please" as the laser engraving on back....?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online