Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polish_Kris

'07 Santa Fe

8 posts in this topic

They need to get their interiors in gear. Look at the much-lauded Sonata as an example of still what not to do.

All new suvs are looking more and more like station wagons.. I think they are getting too low to the ground!

They need to get their interiors in gear. Look at the much-lauded Sonata as an example of still what not to do.

[post="30330"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ditto.

Edit: the exterior is pretty damn nice, though. It looks somewhat sporty even though the front clip is a little too long. Edited by sciguy_0504

Ditto.

Edit:  the exterior is pretty damn nice, though.  It looks somewhat sporty even though the front clip is a little too long.

[post="30434"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Have you been in a Hyundai lately? I think their interiors have come a long way from back in the days. In some models, I think they are better than some of GM's models.

Have you been in a Hyundai lately?  I think their interiors have come a long way from back in the days.  In some models, I think they are better than some of GM's models.

[post="30872"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

They have, but there are still some things that shouldn't be there, like...
Posted Image
*Unoptioned switch blanks (lower left).
*Chintzy pea yellow lighting.
Posted Image
*Atrocious center stack integration/design, especially the radio head unit with its bad cutlines.
*Random hazard lamp switch placement
*Mystery button/blank flanking hazard lamp.

I personally think ergonomics could also be improved across the board. Things are still too Korean.