Sign in to follow this  
gm4life

A new Camaro Pre-Production Wallpaper

16 posts in this topic

img_3082.jpg

Orginal (Bug guts and all...)

Chevrolet_Camaro_White_Pre_Producti.jpg

Okay so I saw Mario's Camaro desktops and thought they were missing something... So I went through my archive (I save every GM Wieck Photo) and found a Camaro badge from the same angle and pasted it where the Chevy logo should be. (As in in the orginal it wasn't there.) I them removed all the big "bug spots" from the front end and edited the color slightly I also have it in 1440X900 (for wide-screen monitors) and or 1280X960, PM me if you'd like one of those size(s). I can't host the large than 1024X768 on photobucket. Take care and enjoy... Be sure to tell me how I did on the chop and what you think! :AH-HA_wink: I want the CAMARO NOW! :hissyfit:

Edited by gm4life

Guest YellowJacket894
They have everything don't they.

Haha. Well, they do have a lot of cool stuff. But for everything interesting you find, you will surely find enough junk to go with it.

Take this photo of a second-generation Camaro, for example. Cool, right? It really has that vintage Seventies-GM-advertisement feeling to it.

camaro_by_milad_elite.jpg

Then on the same page, you have a drawing from a Popular Hot Rodding magazine article some kid traced and colored with crayon. (The original was drawn by John McBride.)

Chevrolet_Camaro_concept_by_bruicedeluxe.jpg

0606phr_06_concept_camaro_pace_car_z.jpg

Email? PM it so I can get it to you it looks pretty good but it is more pixelated.

Sorry taking long to reply. Email me.

Thanks

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this