Town and Country Repairs

So as you guys may recall the T&C came to use in a bit of a mass. The bumper had caved in, which included the cover and the the actual bumper, it also bent some of the front end so the headlight housing/grill don't all fit quite right anymore. At the time it looked pretty bad, and it was further compounded by lack of avaialble parts. Eventually after hunting through 6 junlkyards I found a downer, a blue Caravan.

Last week I sanded and painted the bumper I got white with some automotive spray paint and primer I got from teh parts store. Today I, along with some help from my brother put it all back together, Have a look.

Shadow015.jpg

100_2517.jpg

100_2518.jpg

100_2521.jpg

100_2523.jpg

100_2524.jpg

100_2525.jpg

100_2526.jpg

100_2528.jpg

It's very rewarding to do things yourself, in addition to saving money. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out. ^_^

Wow, what a turn-around an not for much dough :AH-HA_wink:

That van is turning out quite well!

Tell me about it, I think I spent a total of $100 on the bumper, both headlight doors, teh driver's side headlight/grill support, grill, and primer and paint.

Nice! Now all it needs is a proper Waterfall Chrysler grille :P

Yeah, that I'll have to buy from ebay or something. :P When the weather gets a bit warmer and I've got more free time I'll touch up some of the surface rusted areas. Sometime between tonight and Monday I will wash it, and get all of the dirt and grime off, which has been there for who knows how long. I'll post some of those when I do it.