Solstice available!

Ok - sounds crazy but here goes... Our first Solstice arrived Friday...the client backed out (family matter)...anyway - It's a Deep Blue w/Steel/Sand leather....$24,305 list...I've called everyone I know - now I'm going farther out. I'm in Northern Indiana...give me a call (fast) if you want it! Don't be shocked if you call and it's gone..but it might not be. If you get my voice mail, leave a message. Thanks- Rich 219-326-7474 ext. 234 I'll be in the office until 7...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH why!!!!!????? Why CaddyRich, why do you tease me so? That's exactly what I want, that scheme and nicely loaded! :P My wife said I can buy one if we hit the lottery and end up w/ enough in the bank to ourselves to be completely financially secure (after sharing w/ family). I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one, but thx for asking. Now everybody log off, I'm gonna sit here and cry online and I don't want anyone to see me... :( :( (Love the new smileys, but we need one that's crying.)