Advertsing Opnions

Ok so I was hoping to get some feedback from my professor who has yet to email me back...so I thought I'd ask you guys for your professional opnions. This is the text that will go on six prints ads for the Redeemer project.

There's two separate campaigns with three 11"x17" ads each. One is aimed at enthusiasts and the other is aimed towards artists (since the judges are from the art department I figured it would be good to appeal on their level). Tell me what you guys think...if it pushes the idea of the ad successfully or not, if it's too much or too little text, if the wording is good and so on. This is the final stretch for the project...I need to have these done and out to print today so any feedback is most appreciated!

---

:Ad Campaign 1:

Safety First

Protecting yourself and other inside are a priority of almost every modern car, but what about in emergency situations? In addition to the prerequisite array of airbags and electronic safety technologies, there are other safety and emergency features you won't find in the competition's cars. Inspired by Clara Barton, the Redeemer features an emergency first aid kit complete with emergency U.S. Coast Guard approved drinking water, a collapsible shovel, and a fire extinguisher. While you may rarely if ever need these features, it's comforting to know they're there just in case.

Innovation is Standard

You may have noticed the Redeemer's lack of a B-Pillar (the metal post that separates the front and rear doors). Thanks to its high-strength structure, the Redeemer is able to be a 4-door hardtop. While this design isn't new, it hasn't existed on a car in 30 years. As an artist, Leonardo de Vinci would appreciate the clean look the car achieves by eliminating the B-Pillar. He would also appreciate the various in-truck stowage compartments where he could keep his painting and sculpting tools out of sight and tucked neatly away. You'll also appreciate being able to keep loose ends neatly out of the way. Form and Function come together like no other.

Try Fitting This in Your Sedan

Sometimes you need to move big items. Michelangelo would have needed to on a regular basis, and if he were in the market for a midsize car he'd be pretty much out of luck. No need to get a SUV, Minivan, or Wagon though. With its hatcheck design, the Redeemer can fit the big stuff and still look like a sedan. Clever.

:Ad Campaign 2:

The Intersection of Practicality and Performance

For years those with families who wanted excitement had to either give in and buy a family sedan or compromise and buy a sports car. Why not have both? A "Hybrid" you want to drive? Now that's a concept.

Redeemer: Here to kick class and take names.

Who says you can't have it all? With its powerful and fuel efficient engines, RWD or optional AWD, sport-tuned suspension, and practical, innovative interior features, the Redeemer lets you have your cake and eat it too. Try and find that combination in any other midsize car.

Who says Practical has to be Boring?

The midsize segment is full of practical people-movers, but they're about as exciting to look at and drive as paint drying. This car is here Redeem the years of mediocrity with bold design and heart-pumping performance...all while taking the kids to school.

Edited by Dodgefan

I'm with Camino... get your peer's opinions, they're a good source for feedback.