Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
staceface

stupidity rules!

7 posts in this topic

So, i'm up at the local license bureau, licensing a car for one of my customers. I was in a rush since it was late in the day, my licensing girl had already been up there twice that day, so i went myself. So, i got that done, stepped outside and tripped over some uneven pavement. There was a sort of wire from a pole, covered with this old metal (i think to protect people from decapitating themselves on the wire). So i try to grab it to avoid going down, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i go down and sort of swing around it like a drunken cracked out stripper! HOW EMBARASSING! so, i've fractured my arm, can't get a cast since it's so swollen. I only wish i knew how to post a pic, cause the colours that have been coming out on my forearm, wrist to elbow, are amazing! Here at work, we've been having ArmWatch05. So, license bureau sends me right over to townhall to fill out an accident report - it was totally due to their freakin uneven sidewalk (it doesn't help that i wear boots with high high heels, but i wouldn't have tripped if the sidewalk was even). So we'll see what happens............

*OUCH* that hurt... Speedy recovery, girl. :(

yeesh... take 'em for all they've got! they'll fix that sidewalk right quick! *waits for the americans to comment on that horrible canadianism*

Sad to hear, Stace. I was broke my arm, both bones. It was a pleasant experience... I fractured my ankle once before as well. Another very unpleasant experience. They both were caused by my stupidity too... So don't feel too bad, I'm stupid too. :D

I broke my foot tripping over a trash bag once. Ended my very (un)promising soccer career.

Wow, get well soon. Hope there's no big inconveniece or complication. I bet WMJ will come over and kiss it better if you ask. :ph34r: :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0