Kimball Farm Cruise Night

So Thursday 68 called me up and asked me if I wanted to go to Kimball's, it was the 2nd last one of the season. Since I've only been to one car show this year and it was tiny I gladly went. I'd only been to Kimball's once and it had been "canceled" due to bad weather that never happened, so there were only a few cars. This time was much different. I took lots of photos, so you've been warned! :P

100_0987.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_0994.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_1002.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1003.jpg

100_1007.jpg

My favorite car at the entire show was this absolutely beautiful, perfectly restored 1958 Chrysler Imperial 2-Door Hardtop. This was from an era when Chrysler could run with the best Cadillac had to offer. Every inch of this car has exquisite detailing. I've only ever seen one other in person outside of a junkyard, and it was pretty beat up. Absolutely stunning car. My only regret is that the sun was going down so the photos aren't anywhere near as good as I wish they were. Oh well.

100_1151.jpg

100_1155.jpg

100_1154.jpg

100_1152.jpg

100_1156.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1159.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1170.jpg

Damn fine pics, LOVED the Cougars and that Red Challenger...but the Studebaker was the best of the bunch!

My old 71 Chevelle now lives in Massachusets so I was hoping to see pics of that!

Chris

HAAHHAHAAhahah.... you took a few pics. of the Phord-5.0 powered Vulva 740 huh? :P

The last 1/3 of your pics. are all coming up [x]

Glad you had a good time, good job for posting those quickly, I've got over a thousand

photos just from these Kimballs shows (past 6 years) and I've yet to post more than

maybe a dozen...

I'll try to post some of mine in the next few days.

Whaddaitellya?

That '58 Imperial LeBaron hardtop in red/white/red & Tall-Paul buddy's '31 Studebaker

all-weather-roadster are two remarkable cars, they still take my breath away and I've

seen the Imperial about 7 or 8 times and Robert's Studebaker I've seen twice before

but it's just stunning, esp. if you know how original it is.

:wub: to the max!