Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-06

For Multiple Computer Whores

4 posts in this topic

I do not know if anybody has used this before, but Synergy, is a software using which you can hook-up up to eight computers to one keyboard and mouse (of the mother computer).

No more having virtual desktop, or other LAN based shebang. So as long all your computers are seeing one network, Synergy works fine. I am using it and I love it. What is cool is that the software lets you copy and paste from one computer to other.

If you do not have capability of setting up a network, there is a free online VPN known as Hamachi; it is secured compared to other VPN's and the best part is that you can access any of your computers from anywhere in the world so as long you have permission to log into that Hamachi Network.

Share any other softwares on this thread which can increase our productivity or user level.

i used to use hamachi for D2..unreal tourney, file trading. i tried to start it up again.... if it's not the damnedest thing.. unless it's windows firewall. hehe great program

my friend uses a vpn that uses port 80 (html), forgot the name, but the port makes it pretty much unblockable....

i'm a fan of soldat.. like worms but real time and "real guns". that will surely (decrease) your productivity.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room