Sign in to follow this  
Guest unkown

Im Unkown

Guest unkown
User name: unkown Password: unkown Use me when you feel that you want to give an opinion. If you feel that you will upset someone say in chop contest but have a good idea use this name so your regular name won't be used and no hardships are made. If Admins dont like this please ban or elimante this name! I thought of this when i wanted to say somthing but really didnt want to lose a freindship because for extreme different views. I ask dont make a sig unless it is openminded. Also dont use it as a full time name. SO LOG OUT WHEN DONE. Any Questions? anyone can answer them.

User name: unkown

Password: unkown

Use me when you feel that you want to give an opinion. If you feel that you will upset someone say in chop contest but have a good idea use this name so your regular name won't be used and no hardships are made.

If Admins dont like this please ban or elimante this name!

I thought of this when i wanted to say somthing but really didnt want to lose a freindship because for extreme different views.

I ask dont make a sig unless it is openminded.

Also dont use it as a full time name.

SO LOG OUT WHEN DONE.

Any Questions? anyone can answer them.

[post="37401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Harry? :lol: Edited by Mike The Canadian

Um? I'll be honest...this is wicked stupid and won't be welcome here. I hope I'm not the only one who can see where a communal 'member' with self-bestowed carte blanche can lead...