Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Toyota Nation

mustang84

I've dealt with the 84Cressida dude before, and yeah, he's a real Toyota fanboy with no real view of the automotive world. That being said though, there's really no reason to link to their thread. Although you didn't start the thread, a la Polish Kris, its still not very classy.

I understand your intention, Mustang, but this really isn't needed.

Everyone, do realize there are idiots everywhere. Cressida Boy seems to be one of them, inducing others to engage in trollish activity because he's sad he's driving a 1984 Toyota Cressida. However, its neither here nor there, nor is it relevant to the focus of this site, which is the provide news information and relevant discussion relating to General Motors.

Keep in mind, some of us also speak of Toyota in not-so-kind words. Its not all of us, nor is it representative of the whole site. A few loud members does not an entire site make. And just as we wouldn't appreciate others branding C&G members et al as a bunch of GM-humping idiots, the majority of the level-headed members of other boards wouldn't appreciate it either.

I know this was inspired partially by Polish_Kris' nonsensical postings on Toyota Nation, but I implore you to read the responses of their level-headed members, most of whom think this kind of "Look what these jackasses said!!!!OMG!!!LOL!!!" baiting is immature as well.

Thanks.

No reason at all to buy GM. Although Toyota could be nice and bail GM out for change they find in the sofas of their corporate offices. Toyota is already way ahead of GM technologically. Although Toyota could buy up GM's plants for cheap and retrofit them to produce Toyota vehicles, ofcourse they would have to fire all union workers.

That's right, if GM went bankrupt the 4-5 million customers per year would want toyotas. I'm sorry I had to bite!